Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My miracle


Allow me to put in a plug for my favorite product. Certain Dri has made me happy for over three years. Here's how it works: You put it on at night, like a roll-on deodorant. You wake up in the morning, and you don't sweat! I have had dry armpits since I've started using it. Even through all my training and the whole marathon! I swear by this product, and I've recommended it to so many others! If you have "embarrassing stains" or wetness, you should try this, it really works!

The only downside I've heard about is sensitivity to aluminum chloride (that's what MD's prescribe for excessive persperation). I know some people don't like how itchy and sens. it makes their underarms, but I personally haven't experienced this. I've only found it at Target.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Teandra said...

Or you can get the presciption DrySol...lol (just had to put in my own plug)