Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

Here's the game:

Post these lists on your blog. Your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving their names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys
my new house
my new baby
my husband

3 fears
losing a loved one
spiders and other creeping bugs
offending others

3 goals
getting my baby to sleep through the night
being financially savvy
losing baby weight

3 facts about myself
I love decorating
I hate working
I don't eat candy or sugar on a regular basis

3 current obsessions/collections
Blogging
baby gadgets/junk
finding cheap gas

I now tag...
Stephani, Tara, and Lynette

2 comments:

Teandra said...

Apparently hating work runs in the family. How interesting...let's see what Tara says..

Rob and Jill said...

HI Toni! Great Blog!!! If you're looking for cheap gas, eating beans seems to be the cheapest way for me. Ha ha ha. I know, I know... I'm so funny. (Actually I have to give Rob credit for that one).