Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The giggles

Last night, we sat together on the couch. I held you to look at me, and you smiled. My natural reaction was to smile back. We kept this on a few seconds until your eyes made me laugh. I laughed out loud, and you laughed back. It was so cute to hear your giggle! These are rare sounds we hear from you, so we try to take it all in when we can. You made me laugh SO HARD! We sat there giggleing at each other for about 5 minutes, my tummy hurt! You kept egging me on, and I kept you laughing. We did this off an on. This is a moment I will always remember. You are one silly kid!
I will always love you, Porter boy!

Porter with Uncle Ryan

2 comments:

Teandra said...

Mom told me he giggles and smiles now. Can't wait to see it myself!

Amy said...

Toni,

Thank you for your kind and reassuring words at this difficult time in our lives. It is so helpful to hear from those who have experienced miscarriage as you have. Thank you again!

We hope all is well for your family!

(I don't think I have told you that your sister in law-laura- is my visiting teacher!!)