Monday, December 29, 2008

Evan,

We've been through a lot in 2 years: Surgery, commuting, boards, graduation, miscarriage, pregnancy, baby, purchasing, traveling, conferences, remodeling, landing a job, and we've moved 3 times!
You bring so much joy to my life. You are my best friend, my listener, my sunshine, my everything. Every night before I sleep I say to myself how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are very near perfect. You make me laugh everyday. I thank you for giving me a chance at life with you, and I think we're a pretty good team. There are so many dreams I have, and you're in every one of them. You work hard, and I love that. You've seen me in every light, and still rush home to me everyday, and I can't tell you how much that means to me. Thanks for your honor to God and to yourself. I want you to know I watch you doing that, and it gives me strength. You keep me in line, you effortlessly support me, and you share in all my hopes, dreams, and dissappointments. You are the reason I wake up in the morning and get things done. Every day I thank God for the wait I had to go through. You're so worth it. Thanks for taking me to the temple and saying YES. We've had a pretty good 2 years, and I guarantee the years to come will be even better!






3 comments:

Teandra said...

Is that your wedding cake?

Clint and Elle said...

Congrats on the 2 years. My dad said if you could make it that long-you'll make it even longer together. Happy Holidays.

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Happy Anniversary!!!I think Evan is really great too...and best of all, because of him, you joined our family. We are happy to be lucky enough to have our Toni and Porter join the family.