Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Saturday Stroll


Last Saturday, with the cold weather coming on, we decided to hike the "Y" instead of our usual brisk stroll down the provo parkway river trail. We left at 7 in the morning and took it easy. Evan hardly broke a sweat we were walking so slow. We made it to the top of the Y, and enjoyed the view for a few minutes before our walk back down. The downhill was almost harder, with the extra 25 pounds I've packed on, my legs were shaking by the time we finished. I'm still dealing with sore calves though Evan has no repercussions!

2 comments:

Natalie and Aaron said...

I love the hike to the Y! Very fun & steep. Good for you! I hope you got my last comment. I'd love to hear from you! Hopefully I will be in town when you have your baby! Richard (my younger brother) is leaving on a mission in less than 2 weeks, so maybe we could swing by.

Rob and Jill said...

You are amazing! I don't think I would have been able to make such a hike only days from delivery. I hope all goes will with the delivery. We are so anxious to hear!