Monday, November 29, 2010

4 Months!

You have been the best baby! You are happy, healthy, and growing like a weed. You have the sweetest disposition, and nothing tends to set you off. You have the biggest smile I've ever seen. You know just how to cheer me up with that grin of yours, and even laugh a lot too.
You LOVE your jumper. You tend to spend an hour at a time in it, and coo and laugh, and you are so strong.
You love to stand up, and your little legs are definately the better for it. You started rolling over last week, and though I'm not sure how to feel about that, I'm proud of your progress.
You are definately sleeping better. Your brother didn't sleep well for a long time, but you seem to have it down. We only meet once in the night (90% of the time), and you are extending that time more and more as the weeks go by. You are taking longer and longer naps in your crib now, and I don't worry about your schedule anymore.
You've put on some weight recently. I think you're about to 16 lbs now. I didn't do that on purpose, just so you know. You aren't over-fed!
Thank you for lighting up my life. You make it all worth while.
Mommy

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love that sweet photo of him with the blanket!! your wreath on your door looks awesome!!