Monday, November 29, 2010

Crafty Crafty!

I am on a HUGE craft craze right now. I found this way cute wreath online, (thanks Bethany), and decided to make one.
My sister came over and we got to it. She used the Lima Beans, and since I wanted something a little different, I made mine with nuts.
Glueing
Tea's wreath

My wreath before the paint

It took about 4-5 hours, but we did it. We spray-painted them a pretty almond color, and tied a ribbon with a bow. I love it, and it was cheap!

Hanging up

3 comments:

Teandra said...

kinda cheap ;) also, i can't find my over-the-door hanger...so mine's still not hung. Yours looks great though! Are you going to add the 'Z'?

Janelle said...

I am about to do this too! I just collected some acorns while I was on vacation and am excited to get started. They all turned out so cute!

Lynette said...

Ok Toni, that is SO CUTE! We need to get together and craft sometime.