Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Porter turns 2!

We celebrated porter's birthday by going to the BYU game. If you know us well, we LIVE for BYU football, and being P's birthday, it was the perfect way to celebrate! We had a great time, except being slowly scrunched out of our seats...(seriously people, we paid, like you, to sit in one seat per person, so USE THOSE SEATS YOU PAID FOR!!!!!)


When asked what kind of cake he wanted, P said, "Ka-Chow". I don't think that could be any clearer. He kept coming up to me as I decorated it, excitedly repeating "Ka-Chow". I think he gets it.

We celebrated the day after his birthday, along with Henry's blessing, because it just made sense that way, so Porter had 45 people singing to him. He didn't know what to think. (Thanks grandpa Z for helping him blow out the candle!)

I think the train set was a hit!

1 comment:

Amy said...

They moved you out of your seats?? Happy Birthday Porter! Also, your cake looks like it turned out so well! Way to go--and I'm glad that Henry's blessing went so well--wish we could have been there! :(