Thursday, February 4, 2010

Park City

As our construction project was under-way, we went to Park City for the week. We stayed at the Westgate resort and almost had the place to ourselves. I guess no one is vacationing the week before Thanksgiving! It was a much needed family together time, after Evan spent 2 months working on his dissertation without getting to see us much. I carefully planned out our meals in advance and had everything chopped up, frozen, in bags, or quickly assembleable. I didn't want to spend our vacation cooking, and eating out is, well, not so much fun with a toddler (especially in PC where there are no childrens' playplaces!) The only problem? I had 3 wonderful crockpot meals ready to go, and I forgot my crockpot! The stove worked just fine. We worked out everyday, swam everyday, and I even got a pedicure! It was a great week!

Here Porter got to:

Play

Learn to drive

swim

And watch his favorite TV show (Super Why)!


1 comment:

Teandra said...

He is so cute in his swim trunks! I cant. stand.it