Thursday, February 4, 2010

Go Cougars!

We LOVE BYU football. Is there anything more patriotic? We have had season tickets since we met, and we will ALWAYS have season tickets! (I guess our kids will be cougar fans by default!?!!) I look forward to all the games. Except-the only game I don't look forward to is the Utah game-but only when it's on our home turf. I don't like bundling up to go, and I don't like how mean the fans can get (on both sides). I especially dreaded taking P this year. (Those of you with Toddlers know just what I mean). We decided to go early and enjoy the crowds and excitement by the stadium before the game. P loved the marching band, and enjoyed their little "parade". Here we are at the game.

On a side note, I have a little boy who loves to dress up. He knows right where the necklaces go, and loves to wear our shoes. One sunday morning, I came out of my bedroom to find this:
He is a boy in every other sense of the word! I love this little guy!

No comments: