Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nursery


I came across this cute nursery on a blog, and it gave me some cute ideas...
I didn't know if I dared to do such a bold color, but I tried it and I'm soooo happy with it. The better part is it will work with a girl too;)

I made this sign from before mentioned fence wood and sanded it down. We chose Silent Night because that's our lullaby of choice. We have sung it to our kids from day one, and they still get to hear it now. I had the vinyl made and went with it...I think this sign took a total of 20 minutes, including cut and sanding time!

I found these cabinet doors at an antique store here in town. I wanted to do some animals on them and just had them printed on vinyl to save me the time.

I bought the tree stickers at target.
I finally have a nursery again!

No comments: