Friday, February 17, 2012

6 weeks old

Why is it that time flies so fast with a newborn, but seems so slow during pregnancy?
I absolutely love this little boy! He is so sweet. He has been a little more needy and fussy lately, but he's also had a cold. He is starting to be awake longer during the day, and still sleeps very well at night. He usually passes his day in the swing, and the boys LOVE him. I've never been worried about them hitting the baby, or hurting him. The love to kiss him, and help carry him around. I can leave them alone in the same room without worry. (though not for long. I'm not THAT mom)
So far:
Owen has gained 4 lbs.
He's in size 1-2 diapers
He just grew out of newborn size clothes
He smiles, though not frequently yet
He loves to sleep on his side, but hasn't yet slept in the crib
He thrives on routine, and lets us know when it's been disrupted-(as do I)
He has brought so much love into our home, and it seems he's always been a part of our family.
Look at those chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

Tara Jayne said...

he looks just like Henry to me. Can't wait to meet him.