Sunday, October 16, 2011

My latest project

It only took 2 days and a long night to go from this:

To this:

I only did my hallway, kitchen and the great room, but those ceilings are high, and the time it took to climb and unclimb and reposition the ladders on the stairs and the great room was the biggest time-taker. I did run across THE BEST tools for the job- one is the shur-line edger. ($5)  Those smooth lines? No taping! Not a lie. It saved me loads of time and frustration. The second is the Wagner turboroll. It's a paint roller that hold all the paint in the handle, and I could do more than one wall without going back for more paint. Totally worth the $ for the time it saved me. ($40) I just have to do the rest of the house now, and pick a color for the archways.

2 comments:

Teandra said...

I'm glad that edger worked. I can't wait to see it in person!

JP and Steph said...

I am just catching up on blogs and read your good news. Congratulations!!