Friday, July 8, 2011

We had a surprise visit from my Grandma last week. She is old, and doesn't like to leave her house, even though the flight is less than an hour and it's FREE! She came anyway for an afternoon. After hearing she was here, I packed up the kids and we headed to Salt Lake. My brother and his family were also visiting from WA, so when we got there, the kids had a pretty good water fight in the back yard. Porter has never been given a water gun before so he was pretty much all smiles. Henry played with little Scott and tried to wrestle a lot with him, but the moment had passed by the time I pulled my camera out.

Later that day, my dad took all the grandkids to the fairgrounds to ride some horses. Porter was excited, but as you can see here, he spent his time with the chickens. He missed out on quite the experience.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

How come I didn't know Grandma was here??? or get invited...sad.