Monday, January 24, 2011

online scrapbooking

I'm so excited! Look what came in the mail a few weeks ago. I spent a month working on this "scrap" book of Porter's first year. I have always wanted to keep a memory book for my children, but I have no time for cutting and pasting.
I decided on a 12x12, cause that's the size I would do if I kept a scrap book. I loved this project, and hope to do one for every year of their lives. I did keep a journal for Porter, so I have a lot of the details and dates of things, which I included in the book.

He doesn't get it yet, and i don't let him look at it unsupervised, but I flatter myself that he'll appreciate it one day...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Your scrapbook looks so great! What software did you use? I'd love to do this, but I've never found any software that really did what I wanted it to. Please share!
Really great!

Buffy said...

I love that you have follow thru, I too had planned on doing this each year for the kids, but I've only done ONE to date. And by now I'm definitely not taking enough pictures... I suppose that I can keep telling myself that I'll get it done someday... kinda like that family history stuff!!

Teandra said...

It turned out great! Can't wait to see it.

Amy said...

I LOVE this!!! I've been trying to decide what to do with Cameron's--I have a baby book I write in, but am wondering what to do with all his pictures....What site did you use to make yours??