Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

We had a low-key Christmas this year. We wanted to stay at home with our little family and do Christmas morning here, then we went up to Evan's parent's house for the afternoon. We spent Christmas Eve with my family at my parent's home, where we always have a little christmas message and devotional with music.
Mother nature gave us the gift of 3 ft. of snow. We didn't go anywhere for a few days.


Evan and Porter made a snowman! Porter still begs for one every snowfall. Kinda creepy, huh?

Porter playing with his collection of CARS from Christmas


My first loaf of whole wheat bread from my new breadmaker!

Evan and my dad had been working on a table Evan wanted to build for Porter. This table is AWESOME! It has room for toy bins below, and when not used as a table, they can stack to become storage bins for toys and other supplies. I don't have a picture of it from the camera, because we mostly got christmas from our new video camera. Speaking of which, maybe it's time to do a tour of the house, since we've only been here 8 months. I'll get a picture of the table posted as well.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

P looks kinda like Grandpa Scott in that picture...