Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sewing projects

I've been putting it off long enough, but I HAD to finish some loose projects that were stuck in the back of my mind. I needed a nursing wrap, so Tara, my sister helped me measure and plan for it. Though it's much different than the plans we started out with, I tweaked it just enough so it's perfect for me. I sewed in 6 pockets on the underside at the bottom to hold some necessities and terrycloth, and though I'm a beginner, I think it turned out all right.The other is some old fabric I got from a neighbor that I sewed onto some cloth diapers for burp rags. Cloth diapers are truly the best for burping! Not quite sure how to embellish them more, and my time's running out, so I think I'll just leave them as is...

1 comment:

the dziendziels said...

Everything looks great! You are so talented. :)