Monday, April 13, 2009

8 Things

I've been tagged!
Here are the rules:1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG 2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Cosby
2. Matlock
3. Jon and Kate
4. Friends
5. Seinfeld
6. 9:00 news
7. Price is Right
8. Gilmore Girls
(Can you tell I watch re-runs?)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to church
2. Cleaned my kitchen
3. Went on a walk with my little family
4. Played with P
5. Took a nap
6. Called my mom
7. Finished a movie with Evan (Pride and Prejudice)
8. Posted the camper shell to sell online

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting our emer. prep. all taken care of
2. Real, permanent springtime
3. Playing at the park
4. Evan graduating…T-minus 2 months…
5. Our vacation this summer
6. Running outdoors
7. Losing my love handles
8. Quitting my job

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Olive Garden
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Glorias Little Italy
(notice the pattern?)
4. La Fondas
5.Carl’s Jr.
6. Costa Vida
7. Rumbi Grill
8. Poncho & Lefty’s

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Evan really does graduate in June
2. Doing our list of home improvements
3. Buy land this fall
4. Find someone (or someones) willing to take P while we go on vacation this summer
5. Go camping
6. Go hiking
7. Have more kids
8. Never see snow again

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Tea
2. Tara
3. Erin
4. Simone
5. Amy
6. Jaclyn
7.
8.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

I didn't know you liked Carl's Jr and hated snow! What about skiing?