Thursday, January 22, 2009

Out with the old- in with the new

I have a long list of improvements I want to make in our home. Like, a ridiculously long list. Knowing we don't have the money, I've kept a vocal list going occasionally for the short term things on my list. My husband would agree with me, reiterating that we didn't have money right now. He surprised me for Christmas with 3 things from my list! I think you'll agree they're worthy changes. I love them. I wanted to wait until we picked up the stove to post all the pictures. Evan's an amazing guy and I love him. Here he is putting in the faucet. Thanks Babe!

































































































8 comments:

Teandra said...

Nice stove. I'm jealous. Ours is always sick nasty.

Unknown said...

That's when I knew I was really an adult...when people get things like stoves or faucets and I am totally jealous because they are the best gifts ever! :) Love ya!

Amy said...

Those look AMAZING!!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Wahooo! Nice! They are very nice looking.

maria said...

WOW what an awesome husband! Is that a dyson??? I want one of those. Does it work as good as they say it will?????

toni said...

Yea, it is the best vacuum i've ever used. both my sisters swear by their's and I figured with a cat and a soon-crawler, I needed one. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice title! Your stove looks great! As does your faucet and vacuum. Way to go Evan, smart boy!

The 3 Nomads said...

What beautiful new appliances!