Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THAT was really stupid!!!




What was I thinking? If you have ever owned a cat, you'll know what I'm talking about...
As I sat at the computer bloging, I heard my cat start hacking in the front room. Every time I can catch her, I throw her into the bathroom so she'll throw up on the linolium and I won't have to clean up the carpet. This particular time, I was fortunate enough to catch her, by the neck and throw her into the bathroom. Just as she landed in the bathroom, I looked to find the bathmat was down (rare), and of course, she was perched over the mat. I instinctively grabbed the corner of the mat and threw it into the tub. Then I immediately began congratulating myself for having avoided another cleanup project when I looked up. This is what I saw... yeah, gross!
I had thrown the bathmat just as Precious threw up on it. Now I have 2 messes to clean up. Thus my stupidity gives way to yet another project. I believe that the guy who invented chlorox wipes deserves every penny! (Though I think it was a woman)





2 comments:

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Oh how sad... poor kitty, and poor Toni! I agree on the clorox wipes though, they are the greatest things ever invented. (Put those in the hands of my kids, and the house gets cleaned... :) )

DocMisty said...

Sorry - I feel for you. And, wow - you're getting lots of practice for when your kids get the tummy flu. :-) I wanted a dog my whole life and swore when I was an adult that the first chance I could, I would get one. Then I got married and had kids, and though I still occasionally think of a loveable pet, I am TOO busy chasing my mess making kids to even consider a pet. Maybe when their grown and gone . . .

Misty