Monday, May 24, 2010

We moved!

Okay, so it's been a week now, but we just got our internet up and running. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures (I forgot), but I did get a few. We started moving at 5:00 pm last Saturday, and we were done by 8:00. Call it my OCD organizational habits, but we had everything boxed and ready to go by the time people got there. We took 3 truck loads, a van load, and two trailers full of our stuff, and we were done. Mostly due to the fact that we left all our furniture at the condo for the renters. We have beds and a folding table and chairs. It's kinda fun to get to pick out all new stuff now. We still do our laundry at the condo until our washer/dryer comes next month, and we finally got our fridge on Tuesday. We are loving the neighborhood and all the new friends we're making. The ward is awesome and we have felt so welcomed and accepted. Porter loves his new freedom of a yard and neighbor kids to play with. Our culdesac is FULL of boys, and boy toys. It's like a free-for-all with toys and bikes, and he's hated these few rainy days. I'll get more pictures up when I get more unpacked and presentable.
Evan's brother, "watching" P while we finished packing
P, enjoying his push toy
Aahhh, relaxing
My sis-in-law, happy to be done
Dad, after unloading the last of it

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hurray! I'm so glad we got to come and visit last night!

Rob and Jill said...

Cute pics! I'm so glad you moved. Ah, the fun we'll have there. Your house is amazing! Oh, and you are amazingly organized!!!
Have any plants in your garden popped up? Tell Evan to sing to his plants :)