Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Look who slept all night!


I don't think it's fair. You probably don't think it's fair- but I won't complain, and I'll forget it ever happened.
I think we passed through the twilight zone in the middle of the night, because he didn't seem himself today. He was content, happy, and peaceful. Then I had to wake him up from his morning nap, which he was actually taking in his own crib, and go to the doctors office for shots. This happiness may never come back. It could be because he screamed for 3 hours before he fell asleep at midnight...
He is 2 months old today, and I still feel like it was yesterday.

Here's his stats:
Weight: 13 lbs- 74%
Height: 23.5 in- 79%
Head 15 in- 25%
He is so fat! I love him!

2 comments:

Teandra said...

He looks so different already! I miss the little chubbers

Tara Jayne said...

He weighs as much as Helen! Course it doesn't help that she can't keep solids down at the moment . . . stupid sickness . . . He's such a cutie!