Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boys will be boys

The other night. I was changing P for bed. He was playing with our Catch Phrase game when I heard a "bonk". He fussed a little, and I kissed his forehead, cause after all, isn't that where he always hits his head? Nope. A minute later I noticed this...Yep, he chipped his tooth! I feel terrible, but I also know it won't be the last, and many more scarrings are yet to follow. Sad!
In fact, the other day at church, he struggled out of my grasp just in time to fall and hit his head on the corner of the hymn book holder. He let out one of those silent screams, where only the pain is masked for a quiet moment and Evan whisked him out where he could be heard screaming down the hall. I panicked thinking he hit his mouth, or his nose. Nope, just skinned his chin. Poor guy is too adventurous for his own good!

No comments: