Sunday, October 12, 2008

The BEST man


I have the best husband in the world. I write this because he has done so much for me over the past month, and I need to give him credit. He’s the type of man who gets home after a long day at work, and starts with, “what do you want for dinner?”(And he’s a great cook.) He’s one to do housework without being asked. He constantly gets things for me I’ve left behind, refills my water bottle, does the dishes, feeds the cat, changes diapers, gets up with us in the middle of the night, and calls during the day just to say hi. He loves his little boy and takes care of him whenever possible. Evan is a man who lets me have my own thoughts and nights out, if I need them. He listens to every word, cries with me, laughs with me, and consoles my fears. He honors the priesthood, sets goals, respects me, and puts his family first.
Evan, you are my life. You are worth every second I waited to find you. You have made me the happiest girl in the world. You are perfect and I love you so very much. You have brought so many wonderful memories to my life, and I want to tell you you mean the world to me. Our son has the BEST father! Thanks for giving him to me, and thank you for making my life complete.

6 comments:

maria said...

What a tribute! You are one lucky girl :)

Teandra said...

Oh! (tear)

Teandra said...

Yes FREE! Go to redbox.com and register. They'll text you a code every monday to use so you get 1 free rental a week! Here's a lil' secret...if you have more than one credit card you can get 1 free rental per card!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to be so loved! You picked a good one!

Michelle said...

Ok, so I stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad that I did!! Congratulations and I hope to read more about your growing family!!

Evan is a great guy! I am proud to be his cousin!!

Michelle (Zaugg) Wall

John-n-Mel said...

Wow, perfect indeed, maybe he should teach a seminar about the little things and how much they mean to the women. Good tribute!

PS-didn't know you had a baby, congrats!